Just Flooring will provide professional installation of all the products we offer. We staff our own installers, to ensure high quality service from start to finish.
What to expect
Before installation, your project will be measured and a plan drawn up. This plan will detail where seams and joints will go as inconspicuously as possible. The plan will also take into consideration if doors will need adjusting to clear the new floor. In carpets, it will allow for keeping the nap in the same direction. Wood flooring needs specific accommodations. To allow the wood to acclimate to its new environment, it needs to be delivered at least 48 hours before installation.
Installation will be scheduled at a time convenient for you. Please make sure you will be present during the installation. You may need to make a decision or confer on a design choice.
- Clear all furniture, furnishings, and appliances from the area. Appliances with natural or propane gas need to be shut off, and afterward, turned back on by a licensed professional.
- Remove and dispose of old flooring (unless removal is part of our agreement).
- Arrange an area for the installers to work, other than the room being floored.
- Keep children and pets away from the work area.
- All work areas need electricity, and in cold weather, the area needs to be at least 65 degrees.
- Walk through the project when finished and make sure everything is to your satisfaction.
Stop by our showroom today, or call us to schedule an appointment for your next project.